The Heinrich-Böll-Stiftung European Union office is welcoming applications for the open position Office Management as of 3 February 2020.
The Heinrich-Böll-Stiftung is a political foundation affiliated with the German Green Party. We are a green think tank, an international policy network for green visions and projects. Headquartered in Berlin we have more than 30 offices around the world.
Our main tenets are ecology and sustainability, democracy and human rights, self-determination and justice. We place particular emphasis on gender democracy, meaning social emancipation and equal rights for women and men.
The Office Manager will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Office management
- Office organisation (filing, office-calendar)
- Internal and external communication (general correspondence, telephone, e-mails)
- Postal services
- Contact person for all IT-related questions in consultation with the IT-Division in Berlin
- Procurements (price comparisons, offers, purchases)
- Assistance with the implementation of measures in collaboration with the respective employees
- Travel organisation for business trips of the Head of Office
- Qualification in business administration and/or office management
- minimum 3 years of work experience
- oral and written fluency in English, French and German
- strong organisational skills with attention to detail
- demonstrated working experience with international organisations
- experience in the management of publicly funded projects
- ability to work independently and responsibly in an international team
- gender awareness
- a genuine interest in the values and mission of the Heinrich-Böll-Stiftung
The job location is Brussels.
This is a temporary employment for two years, an extension is possible. The position is part-time (24 hours/week).
Please send your CV and motivation letter by e-mail to Andrea.Schmitz-Messing@eu.boell.org
The deadline for applications is 13 December 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.