In the context of its Visitor and Communication Programme as well as the EU project management, the Heinrich-Böll-Stiftung European Union is looking for an intern starting in winter 2016/17.
You have a keen interest in (gender) democracy, human rights and ecology? You want to join a young and creative work environment? Then this could be your opportunity.
The tasks include, among others:
• Support the organisation of events, seminars, workshops
• Assist with editing and updating of web pages
• Strategise about promoting publications and our newsletter
• Assist with developing best practices in optimising all communication channels
• Draft research studies and reports on EU funding possibilities and EU guidelines
• Participate at common events within the framework of European Network of Political Foundations (ENoP)
• Ad-hoc and administrative tasks
• Creativity and strong communication and writing skills
• Good organizational skills
• Ability to work independently
• Affinity for details
• Have a good command of English and German, French is an asset
• The internship has to be a mandatory part of the intern’s studies
The position is 32 hours/ 4 days a week. Please send your application (cover letter & CV) to Nora Weis.