You have a keen interest in green politics? You want to join a young and creative work environment? Then this could be your opportunity.
We are currently looking for new interns for our Climate & Energy Programme (starting end of February 2018) and our Global Dialogue Programme (starting from April 2018).
The tasks include, among others:
• Supporting the organisation of events, seminars, workshops
• Assisting with editing and updating of web pages
• Strategising about promoting publications and our newsletter
• Assisting with developing best practices in optimising all communication channels
• Drafting research studies and reports on EU funding possibilities and EU guidelines
• Participating at common events within the framework of European Network of Political Foundations (ENoP)
• Ad-hoc and administrative tasks
• Creativity and strong communication and writing skills
• Ability to work independently
• Affinity for details
• Have a good command of English and German, French is an asset
• The internship has to be a mandatory part of the intern’s studies